The Showroom Submission Form is for submitting your original CO2 dragster. Following are tips and instructions. Want to go right to the form? Click here.
Before You Submit
To be ready to submit your dragster, be sure to have all the image files ready to upload and ensure that their file size is not more than 10 MB. The following file types can be used: jpg, png, doc, docx, pdf, ppt, pptx, step, stp, and dxf.
Use one of the following Internet browsers for the best function of this form:
- Chrome 7+
- Firefox 4+
- Internet Explorer 10+
- Safari 6+
- Opera 12+ (Version 12 for Mac OS is disabled.)
Using the Form
1. Log into your Science of Speed account (they are free). Under My Account, click My Cars.
2. Click the Submit New Car button. A page will open with a place for Car Name and Your Screen Name.
3. Type the name of the car in the Car Name box, and, if you’ve never submitted a car before, type a screen name in the Your Screen Name box. This name will appear automatically in future submissions. Click Create.
4. The form will open with an introductory block at the top where it says “add details here.” A form will open; fill out the relevant parts and click Save Changes.
5. If desired, add one or more photos of your car in the box that is under the title “Overview.” To do this, click Add Images/Docs to the right of the block. A window will open and you can either drag the files there or click the window to browse to find the files. Click “close” when it uploads.
To delete an image or file that you have loaded, just click it and it will open in a new window. Click Delete Image from Project Overview.
6. To see how your build submission is looking, click Preview above the Overview block. The preview will open in a new tab in the browser.
7. When finished with your submission, click Submit for Publish that is above the Overview block. The Terms and Conditions box will appear; read this before clicking Submit for Publish.
To work on your submission more, click I'm not ready to submit my project yet.
Your submission will be sent to a Science of Speed staff member for review. When approved, it will appear on the website.